Monday, July 18, 2011

Motivation came back

I now have six weeks until I start school, and only five weeks until the boys do. That's just frightening. Suddenly, summer is almost over, and I can't fit in all that I want to. I have to quickly plan things for my kids so they can say they had a fun summer. Thank goodness for Yellowstone. That may be the highlight of the summer, besides the baptisms, of course. I"m not spending my summer that way I thought I would. I'm helping Derek at the shop, which I wasn't even thinking of doing. I thought I'd be painting and cleaning out my house. That I may finally be able to start today. I thought I'd be exercising all the time, but I'm so tired, I'm hardly getting up by seven most days.

Today has been a good start. Lots of normal cleaning (including a beautiful bathtub) and a start of organizing my house. It's a good day. I'm tired. But I will get up and walk with Marilyn frightfully early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment